HRC Couplings are designed specifically for use with IEC motors. They are quick and easy to assemble with good shock absorption properties. Taper bush and pilot bore flanges are available. Hubs are made with high grade cast iron. Couplings can also be supplied in a combination of Type F & H if required and spare inserts / elements are also available.
Main Features & Benefits of HRC Flexible Couplings
- High speed capability
- Cost effective solution
- Relatively high load carrying capacity
- Can accommodate moderate shock loads and vibration levels as well as misalignment
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Easy to install with its interlocking design
- Options include pilot bore or taper lock bush
Contact our sales team for more information or use the Enquire now option.